- The YADE tutorials provide a basis for learning how to use the YADE Client via the Command Line Interface mentioned above. They are intended to function as a Getting Started Guide before proceeding to increasingly complex examples.
- The tutorials describe operation of the YADE Client from the command line, e.g. by using a batch script. The other methods of operating the Client are:
Status of Documentation
- The Parameter Reference explains the structure of configuration elements that is intended for future YADE releases.
- FEATURE AVAILABILITY STARTING FROM RELEASE 1.11
- YADE shifts from plain text configuration files (.ini format) to XML Configuration files.
- For releases 1.9 and 1.10 the plain text configuration files are maintained.
- For releases 1.11 and later XML Configuration will be available as documented.
- YADE releases correspond to the following XSD schema file versions:
- YADE releases 1.9 up to 1.11 use https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.0.xsd
- YADE releases 1.12 use https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.12.xsd
- The Parameter Reference for releases 1.10 and older is available for reference.
- The Parameter Mapping is intended for users of YADE releases before 1.11 who want to benefit from the Parameter Reference documentation.
- Mapping tables assist to identify XML configuration elements and plain text configuration items (.ini format).
- The XML Editor is schema-aware and can be used to create valid XML configurations.
- The YADE - User Manual is available and under continuous extension.
- YADE - User Manual
- YADE - Reference Documentation