The YADE API is used as a component for an individual application that requires file transfer capabilities.
- The YADE API makes the functionality of YADE available to any application running in a Java Virtual Machine.
- The YADE API provides access to classes and methods for individual handling of file transfer needs.
The YADE API is available for Java and is part of the YADE Implementation Architecture. It allows to use the functionality of the standard product in individual applications:
- Use of the same functionality as other YADE Client interfaces.
- Use of the same parameterization by YADE File Transfer Profiles as other YADE Client interfaces.
- Integration with the components of the YADE Background Service Automation.
- More Information on how to use the API is available at YADE API Reference documentation
- For information about the YADE parameters see the YADE Parameter Reference documentation
- View the Source Code Documentation
- Good examples for the usage of the package can be found here JUnit Tests/SOSDataExchange.junit/html/index.html.
How To ... Articles