|AcceptUntrustedCertificate - boolean|
Accept a valid certificate that could not be verified as being trustworthy.
||The starting element is a simpleType.|
- YADE can be configured to accept self-signed certificates:
- The option AcceptUntrustedCertificate=true would accept a valid certificate that could not be verified as being trustworthy.
- The default value for this option is false,
- This behavior applies to connections with HTTPS and WebDAV.
- Note that YADE does not accept expired certificates even though they are a common occurrence. Setting this AcceptUntrustedCertificate to true does not stop expired certificates from being rejected.