- An XSD schema is provided for YADE that represents the configuration elements available for YADE operations.
- The schema explains the hierarchy of configuration elements and element attributes such as mandatory/optional, repeatable, data types etc.
XSD Schema Source
- YADE Configuration XSD schema for YADE releases 1.12: https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.12.xsd
- YADE Configuration XSD schema for YADE releases 1.9 up to 1.11: https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.0.xsd
XSD Schema Documentation
- YADE Configuration XSD schema documentation for YADE releases 1.12: https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.12/Schema_YADE_configuration_v1.12.html
- YADE Configuration XSD schema documentation for YADE releases 1.9 up to 1.11: https://www.sos-berlin.com/schema/yade/YADE_configuration_v1.0/Schema_YADE_configuration_v1.0.html
XSD Schema-aware XML Editor
- Manage YADE XML Configuration files
- Assign YADE XSD Schema to configuration files
- Validate XML configuration files
- The schema-aware XML Editor suggests elements and attributes for configuration
- The XML Editor includes the YADE - Reference Documentation
- The XML Editor can be used to
- import and convert .ini settings files to XML configuraiton files.
- export compatible .ini settings files from valid XML configuration files for YADE releases before 1.11
XSD Schema Structure
The configuration elements in the YADE XSD schema are divided into three main groupings:
- Fragment Parameters
- The Fragments refer to that part of the configuration that describes how the transfer is to be carried out – i.e. per FTP proxy.
- At least a minimum set of Fragments parameters has to be provided.
- Profile Parameters
- The Profiles part of the configuration describes what is to be done – i.e. the operations involved, such as copy from source A to target B.
- At least a minimum set of Profiles parameters has to be provided.
- General Parameters
- The General configuration options mainly refer to background transfer features. The most important of these are the YADE Background Service, the Credential Store and logging.
- The specification of General configuration parameters is optional.