- An Oracle Java Runtime Environment 1.8 or later is required for YADE release 1.9 and newer.
- The YADE Client is pure Java and can be operated with any operating system architecture (32bit, 64bit)
- Verify platform support from the Which platforms is JobScheduler provided for? article.
Download & Installation
- Download the YADE Client from our YADE Download Page or from SourceForge.
- Follow the instructions given in the YADE - Installation - Client article.
- Required Reading
- Recommended Reading
FAQ, How To, Examples
- Ticket System for bug reports, change requests and feature requests
- User Forum for questions & answers