- An Oracle Java Runtime Environment 1.8 or later is required for YADE release 1.9 and newer.
- The YADE Client is pure Java and can be operated with any operating system architecture (32bit, 64bit)
- Verify platform support from the Which platforms is JobScheduler provided for? article.
Download & Installation
- Download the YADE Client from our YADE Download Page or from SourceForge.
- Follow the instructions given in the YADE - Installation - Client article.
These tutorials use the text-based file transfer configuration with *
.ini files implemented up to Release 1.10.
They will still, however, provide a step-by-step introduction to getting YADE up and running until Release 1.11 is available.
In addition, two updated example configurations using the XML configuration introduced with Release 1.11 are described in this manual.
- Required Reading
- Recommended Reading
FAQ, How To, Examples
- Ticket System for bug reports, change requests and feature requests
- User Forum for questions & answers