- YADE is moving towards XML configuration for better integration with the documentation and for improved validation capabilities.
- As typing XML creates a lot of overhead and is error-prone we therefore provide an XML Editor.
- Manage YADE XML Configuration files
- Assign YADE XSD Schema to configuration files
- Validate XML configuration files
- The schema-aware XML Editor suggests elements and attributes for configuration
- The XML Editor includes the YADE - Reference Documentation
- The XML Editor can be used to
- import and convert .ini settings files to XML configuraiton files.
- export compatible .ini settings files from valid XML configuration files for YADE releases before 1.11
Download, Licensing, Installation and Operation
- See section XML Editor