- YADE is a solution for Managed File Transfer.
- YADE addresses particular implementation, logging and reporting requirements not found in other solutions.
- YADE also solves error detection and error handling problems often found with shell script based file transfer implementations .
- YADE is available standalone or fully integrated into JobScheduler to enable YADE's managed file transfer capability to be integrated into automated workflows.
- See the YADE - Features Knowledge Base article.
Target Audience for this Document
- This manual provides information about the YADE architecture and components as well as instructions for file transfer configuration.
- It is intended to be used by system engineers who are responsible for file transfer configuration. Background knowledge of operating systems, file transfer protocols and network administration is a prerequisite for using YADE.
- This manual is targeted at both users who are new to YADE as well as those with more experience.