YADE provides a wide range of basic and advanced file transfer features
- Send and receive, e.g. move and/or copy, files by FTP to/from a target host.
- A wide range of protocols:
- FTP, SFTP, FPTS,
- HTTP/HTTPS FEATURE AVAILABILITY STARTING FROM RELEASE 1.7
- WebDAV FEATURE AVAILABILITY STARTING FROM RELEASE 1.8
- File System, UNC names, Samba (SMB)
- ASCII and binary file transfer modes
- Host to host file transfer without touch down, using different protocols, e.g. transfer from SFTP to FTP.
- Execute commands by SSH on the source and/or the target host at the beginning or the end or during transmission.
- Send files by FTP or SFTP to a jump host and forward them by FTP or SFTP to a target host.
Different transfer protocols can be used between local host and jump_host and between jump_host and target host.
- Receive files from a remote host by FTP or SFTP to a jump host and forward them by FTP or SFTP to the local host.
Different protocols can be used for transfer between the hosts.
- Password and public key authentication are supported for SFTP.
- File transfer parameterization by command line parameters and/or by configuration files.
There is a common syntax for parameters, no matter what transfer type is configured.
- All parameters are specified on the client exclusively.
- Logging and error handling are provided; errors are detected on a per file basis.
- A test mode
- Selection of files which names are matched by a regular expression.
- Polling (waiting) for files.
- Checking the steady state of all files before starting transfer.
- Recursive transfer of files in sub folders.
- Atomic Transfer to avoid any partially transferred file being picked up by directory watchers.
- Transactional Behavior.
- Check transferred files for completeness.
- Handling of empty files.
- Renaming of files.
- Use of alternative access data and credentials
- Support for UNC paths in directory names.
- Track record of file transfers.
- Parallel file transfer (multi-threading).
- Creating and checking hash values (e.g. MD5).
- Compress (e.g. with ZLIB ) or zip files or groups of files.
Uses the compression feature of the server, if present and possible.
- Rename files without transfer.
- Delete files without transfer.
- Pre- and post-processing of file transfers
Feature in detail
How To ... Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Examples in detail