Seamless integration of YADE within the SOS JobScheduler using the JobScheduler's YADE JITL Jobs (part of the JobScheduler Integrated Template Library) means that the full range of the JobScheduler's workload automation capabilities can be used to:
- automatically start and control file transfers using JobScheduler features such as Job Chains and Schedules,
- carry out advanced pre- and post-processing before and after a file transfer.
The possibilities opened up by using the JobScheduler's YADE JITL Jobs for better control of file transfers include:
- Starting file transfers based on time events, file events and conditional events.
- Integration with job chains that allow complex Error Handling.
- Server-to-Server file transfer based on the YADE Implementation Architecture. This means that a JobScheduler instance running on any server in a network is capable of transferring files between any other servers without touchdown of local files.
JITL Job Configuration Wizard
A wizard for configuration of the YADE JITL jobs is available as part of JOE - the JobScheduler Object Editor.
The YADE API Job
This job allows a considerable proportion of the YADE parameters to be set (dynamically, if required) and read by the JobScheduler.
In addition, settings files and profiles can be selected and set - dynamically, if required.
Step-by-step instructions for using this Job are available in the YADE JITL Job Tutorial. In addition, documentation for this job is available via the 'Description' Button, when this job is selected in the JobScheduler Object Editor (JOE) Job Wizard.
See the link at the foot of this page for more information about running JITL jobs.
The YADE DMZ API Job (Jump Host)
This job extends the features of the YADE API job to a Jump Host / Demilitarized Zone context.
A documentation for this job is available via the 'Description' Button, when this job is selected in the JobScheduler Object Editor (JOE) Jobs Wizard.
See also the Jump Host File Transfer page.
- We have an example showing how a YADE job can be set up and run by the JobScheduler:
Example for YADE Client CLI and JITL job with Credential Store
- YADE-Job: API Job for JobScheduler Advanced Data Exchange
- For information about the parameters see the YADE Parameter Reference documentation.
Feature in Detail
Frequently Asked Questions
Examples in Detail