- SOS products use XML configuration files.
- We have developed the XML Editor to provide a convenient and efficient method of developing XML configurations without the significant overhead involved in manually typing such files.
Current applications for SOS products include:
- YADE - Configuration
- JobScheduler Monitoring Interface - XML Configuration
- Configuration of batch installation of the JobScheduler Universal Agent:
- Manage XML Configuration files, e.g. YADE - Configuration
- Assign an XSD Schema to configuration files
- Validate XML configuration files
- The XML Editor is schema-aware and suggests configuration elements and attributes
- Show the included schema documentation, e.g, YADE - Reference Documentation
- The XML Editor is available under the terms and conditions of the Freeware License.
- Unzip the download archive to any location in your system
- Run the XML Editor binary