Security features of JS7 cover the planning, setup and operation of JS7 products:
- Connection Management
- Network connections between JS7 products can be secured by TLS/SSL certificates for HTTPS mutual authentication.
- A built-in Certificate Authority allows creation of TLS/SSL certificates and supports simplified rollout to Controller and Agent instances.
- Access Management
- Deployment Management
- Deployment of workflows and jobs is secured by use of digital signatures.
- Secure Operation
- Measures for secure operation include management of secure defaults for system settings, management of credentials and replacement of passwords, where applicable, preferably with certificates.
- JS7 - Identity and Access Management
- JS7 - Credential Store
- JS7 - Secure Connections
- JS7 - Secure Deployment of Scheduling Objects
- JS7 - Secure Operation
- JS7 - Risk Mitigaton
- JS7 - Software Bill of Materials