- The JS7 Certificate Authority is available with to JOC Cockpit to create and rollout private keys and certificates for TLS/SSL connections.
- This includes creating certificates for Server Authentication and Client Authentication.
- This provides simplified rollout of keys and certificates to Controller instances and Agents.
- The built-in Certificate Authority is applicable when operating JS7 at a low or medium security level, see JS7 - Security Architecture.
- Use of the built-in Certificate Authority is not applicable when operating JS7 at a high security level as keys and certificates are stored with the JS7 - Database..