YADE writes audit information to standardized log files with a structured and configurable format. This allows detailed logging of all characteristics of a file transfer, e.g. renaming of files, transfer duration, resolution of host names for source systems and target systems.
The YADE audit trail includes the following features:
- The YADE Client stores the audit trail in log files.
- Log levels can be configured providing a range of information detail about file transfer.
- The YADE Background Service can be configured to collect the log files from YADE Clients.
- Log files are added to the YADE database.
- Log files are accessible by the YADE Background Service History Viewer
Please note that in addition to the audit trail the YADE Transfer History is available.
How To ... Articles
Examples in Detail