Job Templates are provided by Java classes that ship with JS7 and can be used for all OS platforms.
- Users can create jobs from templates by referencing the JITL job class and by specifying the Java class name of the job template.
- JITL jobs run in the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) of the Agent. Such jobs start without a delay as they are preloaded with the JVM.
JITL job templates are available, for example, for execution of SQL statements with databases, for file operations, for e-mail notification and for agentless job execution with SSH.
- JS7 - JITL Common Parameterization
- JS7 - JITL Database Jobs
- JS7 - JITL File Operation Jobs
- JS7 - JITL File Watching Jobs
- JS7 - JITL History Jobs
- JS7 - JITL Inventory Jobs
- JS7 - JITL Mail Jobs
- JS7 - JITL Maintenance Jobs
- JS7 - JITL Monitoring Jobs
- JS7 - JITL SAP Jobs
- JS7 - JITL SSH Jobs