- The SSH (Secure Shell) JS7 - JITL SSHJob allows the execution of shell code, scripts and programs on another host without a JS7 Agent being installed on that machine.
- As a prerequisite a standard compliant SSH Server product has to be available with the remote machine.
- For Unix environments typically OpenSSH is available.
- For Windows environments by default no SSH Server product is installed. However, OpenSSH can be activated and other SSH Server products can be installed.
- JITL SSH Jobs support use of a JS7 - Credential Store.