- The System Architecture section provides an overview of products, connections, clustering, platforms and typical set-up scenarios.
- The Implementation Architecture section explains the working of JS7 products including operation and deployment of scheduling objects such as workflows.
- The Security Architecture section explains:
- use of certificates for secure communication (HTTPS),
- use of authentication methods for single-factor and multi-factor authentication,
- use of digital signatures for secure deployment of workflows and jobs.