SOS Ticket System
- Access to the ticket system is reserved for customers of a Commercial License.
- Users of the Open Source License can ask for community support, for details see Community Resources.
To open a new ticket please use the
- SOS Ticket System Login Page
- Login with the user name and password that have been provided to you by the SOS sales team.
- If you need a new account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After logging in you will see this form:
Create a new Ticket
To create a new ticket click the New Ticket button
The Ticket Fields
|Type||This is the type of the ticket. There are three types:|
Please classify the ticket. The type may be modified later on by the support team if it were not applicable to your support request.
Here you can specify the applicable support option. Normally this is the "Standard Support". You can choose "24/7 Support" if the following three conditions are satisfied:
If you choose "24/7 Support" and one of the conditions is not satisfied then the support team will change the support option to "Standard Support".
Here you can specify the service or product for which you purchased support, e.g. JobScheduler, YADE. This list is configured on a per customer basis.
If Service Level Agreements are available for a service or product then you should select the SLA that is specified in your support contract.
A short summary of the underlying problem or question.
Here you describe a bug, change request or service request. Please have a look at the following page to learn what information the support team needs to solve a given ticket:
Normally the support team needs log files and configuration files to resolve your problem. You can attach these files directy to the ticket.
There are three priorities:
Ticket is created
After you created a ticket, the support team will be notified and will send you a confirmation by e-mail that the ticket has been added to the ticket system.
- If the support teams needs more information to resolve the problem then you will be contacted by e-mail.
- These contact e-mails contain a link to the ticket in the ticket system.
- To answer any questions the support team may have asked in the e-mail you can
- follow the link to the ticket system or
- write an answer using your e-mail client.
- If you answer by e-mail then please leave the subject unchanged in order to preserve the ticket identification.
- Please close tickets if you do not expect further answers or do not have further questions.