- The Fragments refer to that part of the configuration that describes how the transfer is to be carried out – i.e. per FTP proxy.
- At least a minimum set of ProtocolFragment parameters has to be provided.
- The ProtocolFragment describes how the file transfer is to be carried out – i.e. per FTP proxy.
- Define how the transfer is to be carried out when either the connection or authentication specified in the ProtocolFragment cannot be made.
- AlternativeFragments are not be called after a connection has been made and authenticated and an error occurs.
- The NotificationFragments describe how notifications about the transfer are to be transmitted, e.g. by e-mail.
- A secure store can be used for credentials, e.g. KeePassX, and parameters can reference e.g. Account and Password from the secure store.
- At run-time JADE YADE replaces references to the credential store by the respective values from the store. This prevents e.g. passwords from being exposed in JADE YADE configuration files.