- Guide you to the most important information sources to help you get a JobScheduler installed and running simple jobs.
- The topics covered will take the user through the installation of a JobScheduler Master - the JobScheduler version that can be run on its own - to the configuration and running of a simple 'Hello World' Job.
The pages in this guide
- Getting Started - Requirements & Installation
- Getting Started - Setting up jobs and job chains
- Getting Started - Licensing, Support and Services
- Documentation: An annotated link list covering some of the most important JobScheduler reference articles.
Follow-Up Knowledge Guide
The Knowledge Guide - Getting Started with Agents deals with the installation of a JobScheduler Universal Agent alongside the Master and running simple jobs with the Agent.