Controlled by a JobScheduler Master, the Universal Agent enables jobs to be executed remotely on any operating system that can support a Java Virtual Machine.
- Provide users with the information they need to start developing a remote scheduling environment:
- Guide users through the information relevant to installing a Universal Agent and using the Agent to run a simple 'Hello World' job.
- Direct users to follow-up information relevant to implementing a Master / Agent solution in a production environment.
The pages in this guide
- Getting Started with Agents - Setting up a Master/Agent Architecture
- Getting Started with Agents - Configuring Jobs to Run on an Agent
- Getting Started with Agents - Further Information
Follow-On Knowledge Guide
- Knowledge Guide - Basic Job Management
- The Knowledge Guide that is most likely relevant to setting up a production-orientated job scheduling environment.