There are several approaches for JobScheduler file operations that can be carried out on all the operating systems that support a Java Virtual Machine.
- JobScheduler comes with a number of JITL - JobScheduler Integrated Template Library jobs for carrying out tasks such as monitoring and copying files.
- The individual jobs are described in the section JITL Jobs explained
- There are jobs for carrying out file transfer with FTP, SFTP and SSH.
- See the An introduction to file transfer with JobScheduler article for more information.
- In addition, our managed file transfer application, YADE, can also run on any operating system that can support a Java Virtual Machine.
- YADE is made up from a number of components and JobScheduler comes with two JITL - JobScheduler Integrated Template Library jobs for YADE that provide seamless integration of the two applications.
- Note also, API jobs carried out using JobScheduler Agents are also OS-independent (see What is the difference between SSH job execution and remote JobScheduler Agents?)