Job Chain Dependencies
JobScheduler can handle different types of dependencies at job chain level, job level, task level and order level.
Some use cases for such dependencies are:
- JobC can only be started after JobA and JobB successfully ended.
- JobB on ServerB can only be started after JobA on ServerB finished.
- JobC should not be started if JobA is running
JobScheduler can manage complex dependencies using a variety of built-in features such as:
- How to wait for parallel predecessor jobs to finish
- Example showing how to run a job chain with jobs that are to be run on different servers
- Can execution of a job chain depend on the previous execution status of a job?
This example can be downloaded here: JobChainDependencies.zip