- A job chain contains 4 jobs, i.e. Job01, Job02, Job03 and Job04.
- Job04 should only be started when Job01, Job02, Job03 have completed.
- An order will start with the Split node as a first node of the job chain. The Split node uses the JobScheduler JITL job JobChainSplitter.
- The Split job starts all the jobs configured as next node for the Split node, i.e. Job01, Job02 and Job03 will be started in parallel.
- The Split node notifies the Sync node about the jobs it should wait for before proceeding in the job chain.
- Once all the three jobs have completed then the Sync job will continue its processing and Job04 will be started.
Job Chain Diagram
Job Chain Configuration