JS7 persistently retains its inventory of scheduling objects in a JSON storage format with the JS7 - Database.
Inventory objects are created and validated with a JSON Schema that corresponds to the object type.
- Users can use the JS7 - REST Web Service API to manage inventory objects, for example by adding objects such as workflows
- The JSON objects used in requests to the REST Web Service API have to correspond to the JSON Schema.
The JOC Cockpit Configuration View offers the JS7 - Inventory Object Editor to directly modify JSON objects.
The following JSON Schemas are available per object type:
- Workflow JSON Schema
- Resource Lock JSON Schema
- Job Resource JSON Schema
- File Order Source JSON Schema
- Notice Board JSON Schema
- Job JSON Schema
- Schedule JSON Schema
- Calendar JSON Schema
- Script Include JSON Schema