- JOC Cockpit provides a graphical workflow editor for designing workflows, jobs and dependencies.
- Workflows can be designed by drag & drop in a graphical view and they can be edited in a JSON source code view.
JSON Object Editor
JS7 stores scheduling objects in JSON format. Users can display and can modify the JSON representation of objects such as workflows from the object's action menu:
The action menu items Show JSON and Edit JSON bring forward popup windows for displaying and modifying JSON code respectively.
- The JSON code is created and validated with JSON Schemas that are available for each object type, see JS7 - Inventory Storage Format.
- The JSON Editor is implemented from https://www.npmjs.com/package/ang-jsoneditor.
JSON Editor Code View
The Code View offers the raw JSON format for modification of scheduling objects.
- Users can copy/paste JSON code to this view.
- Changes to the JSON format are validated using JSON Schemas.
JSON Editor Tree View
The JSON Editor allows switching from the code view to the tree view.
The tree view offers search capabilities such as: