The following file filtering options can be used to filter the files that are to be transferred:
- FileAge sets the minimum and/or maximum file age
- FileSize sets the minimum and/or maximum file size
The ResultsSet parameter handles the result set of a Selection of files from the source host. The result set can be written into a file or, when YADE is run as a JobScheduler job, checked against an expectation.
- SkipFiles allows the first and/or last files found to be omitted from transfer
- The MaxFiles parameter allows the maximum number of files to be transferred to be set. All other files will be ignored.
- Selection (required)
- Other optional file selection elements