|Table of Contents|
The JADE The YADE API is used as a component for an individual application that requires file transfer capabilities.
- Use of the same functionality as other JADE YADE Client interfaces.
- Use of the same parameterization by JADE YADE File Transfer Profiles as other JADE Client interfaces.
- Integration with the components of the JADE YADE Background Service Automation.
- More Information on how to use the API is available at JADE API Reference documentation
- For information about the JADE YADE parameters see the JADE YADE Parameter Reference documentation
- View the Source Code Documentation
- Good examples for the usage of the package can be found here JUnit Tests/SOSDataExchange.junit/html/index.html.
|Display content by label|