- In a number of situations use of the JOC Cockpit GUI is not applicable, e.g. when automating tasks.
- This includes e.g.
- to check if a Master is up and running or if it is down.
- to identify the active Master in a passive cluster.
Identify the Active Master in a Passive Cluster
- Line 1: The Connect-JS cmdlet connects to JOC Cockpit at the given URL and pre-selects the Master cluster specified with the value of the
- Line 2: The Get-JSMasterCluster cmdlet is used with the
-Activeparameter to return the currently active instance only. The result object includes information such as the URL and state of the active Master.