Configuring Jobs & Job Chains for operation with the Universal Agent:
Jobs and job chains to be executed by an Agent are generally configured using process classes.
- How to execute Jobs and Job Chains with Agents
- Describes a number of ways of executing jobs and job chains with Agents. Includes links to example downloads.
- Process Classes
- A general description of the uses of Process Classes - Resource Contention Management, Remote Execution - including Agents - and High Availability.
- How to use Process Classes
- Describes the configuration process in detail, with emphasis on using JOE, the JobScheduler Object Editor.
Detailed Background Information
- JobScheduler Universal Agent - REST Web Service
- Describes how an Agent can be controlled from the command line or a script.