JS7 can be installed and operated on a user's premises.
Find the JS7 product for download from the JS7 - Download article.
- Graphical Installer
- Graphical installers are provided for the installation of the Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit in Windows environments.
- Similarly a graphical installer can be used for installation of JOC Cockpit in Linux environments (requires an X-Server).
- Headless Installation
- The installer for Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit can be used in headless mode.
- Installation from .tar.gz/.zip Archive
- For Unix environments the Agent ships from a .tar.gz archive. No installer is required for Unix platforms as the Agent ships ready to run from the archive.
- For Window environments the Agent can be extracted from a .zip archive and does not require administrative privileges for installation. Running an Agent as a Windows Service requires administrative privileges.
No specific sequence of installation applies to Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. However, for JS7 - Initial Operation all components have to be in place.
- JS7 - Agent Installation On Premises
- JS7 - Controller Installation On Premises
- JS7 - JOC Cockpit Installation On Premises