JS7 can be installed and operated on a user's premises.
Links to download JS7 products are provided in the JS7 - Download article.
- Graphical Installer
- Graphical installers are provided for the installation of the Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit in Windows environments.
- Similarly a graphical installer can be used for installation of JOC Cockpit in Linux environments (requires an X-Server).
- The installer for JOC Cockpit can be used in headless mode.
- Automated Installation from Scripts
- Installation Scripts for Unix are available from JS7 - Installation and Update using Unix Shell
- Installation Scripts for Windows and Linux are available from JS7 - Installation and Update using PowerShell
- Manual Installation from .tar.gz/.zip Archive
- For Unix environments the Agent ships from a .tar.gz archive. No installer is required for Unix platforms as the Agent ships ready to run from the archive.
- For Window environments the Agent can be extracted from a .zip archive and does not require administrative privileges for installation. Running an Agent as a Windows Service requires administrative privileges.
No specific sequence of installation is required for the Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. However, all products have to be in place before JS7 - Initial Operation.
- JS7 - Agent Installation On Premises
- JS7 - Agent - Headless Installation on Unix and Windows
- JS7 - Agent - Installation Using the Windows Graphical Installer
- JS7 - Agent - Unix Shell Installation Script - js7_install_agent.sh
- JS7 - Agent - PowerShell Installation Script - Install-JS7Agent.ps1
- JS7 - Agent - Installation of multiple Agents on the same Host
- JS7 - Controller Installation On Premises
- JS7 - JOC Cockpit Installation On Premises
How To ... Update