The JID Dashboard is entering retirement:
FEATURE AVAILABILITY ENDING WITH RELEASE 1.11
The JOC Cockpit user interface is a replacement for JID:
FEATURE AVAILABILITY STARTING FROM RELEASE 1.11
- JID is a dashboard that includes multiple components:
- JOC - JobScheduler Operations Center can be included in JID.
- Daily plans in JID in detail are shown. These plans show the jobs that are to be executed for the current day and what jobs have already been executed.
- JID includes an event editor and event monitor that can be used to control and to check existing events for job starts.
- JID connects to the JobScheduler database to present up-to-date information to users.
- JID can be operated in the scheduling environment or on any computer that supports a Java Virtual Machine.
For more information and resources related to JID please see: