PowerShell is a scripting shell of the Windows world. A PowerShell script can be used in jobs as easy as other shell scripts.
This job is an order-driven job and therefore the parameter for this job comes from an order like that one below:
Within the order the value of the parameter Script_Filename, which specify the name of the script to be executed, will be passed to the job as an environment variable.
The script, which is executed in the above example, is as much as simple:
The output in the log-file looks like the text below:
- How to get the exit code of a PowerShell script
- How to pass parameters from JobScheduler to a PowerShell script
- How to configure a generic PowerShell job
- How to set parameters in shell scripts and make them accessible to the next node in a job chain
- Example for control of the process flow of a job chain by exit codes