- One of the most important changes is likely to be that Nashorn does not support the
importClassstatement. Instead of the
importClassstatement you can use the class
Differences in Practice
Example for class import
- Rhino only:
- Rhino and Nashorn:
Common Usage Example
Multi Engine Script
- The following script with language
Job Script Changes
- Please note that at the time of writing it is not yet decided when JobScheduler will become Java 1.8 capable but this is likely to occur towards the end of 2014. Oracle have announced that they will stop updating Java 7 after April 2015.
- What Java scripting languages are supported?
- What are the differences between the SpiderMonkey, Rhino and Nashorn scripting engines?