- This article is about Java scripting languages that can be used with Jobs and Monitors that make use of the JobScheduler API in order to control other jobs and job chains, e.g. start, stop.
- For the use of individual scripting languages without use of the JobScheduler API see the following articles:
Versions of Java scripting languages and JobScheduler releases
- Use of Colors
- a green background color signals a recommended scripting language.
- a yellow background color signals deprecation or restricted use.
- a red background color signals outdated or unsupported scripting languages.
|No.||Syntax||Java Release||JobScheduler Release||Comments|
- What are the differences between the SpiderMonkey, Rhino and Nashorn scripting engines?