- Community contributions are essential. They prove that this is a living project.
- Your contributions are valuable and important for the dialog between users, maintainers and developers. Please help us by taking the quarter of an hour to fill out our User Feedback questionnaire. It may seem a bit long but it gives you a chance to get your say in the way the development of JobScheduler and YADE will go over the next year or so.
- In the following chapters find a list of ways that you, the members of the JobScheduler / YADE community, can help improve the products you use.
- Use Release Candidates with upcoming releases and report on your experiences.
- Try out Candidate Features that are not yet included in releases.
- Report usability issues from early adoption.
- Please let us know if you would like to share our Early Adopter Program and send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Report bugs in our ticket systems, see our Community Resources page for more information.
- Suggest workarounds that would bridge the time until the next maintenance release.
- Install maintenance releases and confirm problem resolution.
- Let us know the real world situations you have to meet.
- Add user stories to your feature request - this will help us to better understand the functional requirements.
- Let us know of your interest in specific features. This would provide us an estimate of the relevance of specific features.
- We do accept code contributions. However, some rules and regulations have to be considered to guarantee the quality and maintainability of the products.
- For more information see Code Contributions
- Become an active member of the Open Source product community.
- Receive access to voting for articles, to commenting and editing of articles to chat sessions.
- Please, apply for Community Membership
- Your feedback is important to us. We will try to consider your propositions, particularly if we receive similar responses from many users.
- Please, participate in our surveys and send us your Feedback.