The SSH (Secure Shell) JITL job (JobSchedulerSSHJob) allows a JobScheduler to execute programs on another computer without a JobScheduler Agent being installed on that machine. The JobSchedulerSSHJob allows execution on Windows and Unix systems.
The JobSchedulerSSHJob allows execution on Windows and Unix systems.
SSH Remote Host Connections
Connects to a remote host without the need to install a local SSH client
- Processes on the remote host:
- transfer of local scripts to the remote host and start execution of these scripts on the remote host
- Publishes environment variables
- Publishes return values for parameters to be used in follow-on jobs in the job chain.
- Provides support for operating system specific commands
SSH Session Management
- Provides control over remote sessions
- Rules the termination of remote child processes and parent processes with term or kill