- JS7 provides notifications in the event of failed jobs and workflows. Notifications can also be sent in case of warnings or the successful execution of jobs and workflows.
- Notifications are based on ongoing monitoring by the JOC Cockpit with the JS7 - Monitor Service and are visualized in the JS7 - Monitor view. This includes:
- monitoring the availability of the Controller and Agents,
- monitoring the execution of workflows and jobs.
- Notifications are forwarded by one of the following means:
- by e-mail, see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element MailFragment and JS7 - How to set up e-mail notification for failed jobs article for more information.
- by using a System Monitor Agent for passive checks, see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element CommandFragment article.
- by using a Java Message Queue product, such as Apache MQ, see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element JMSFragment article for more information.
- Notifications are managed from the Configuration->Notification sub-view in the JOC Cockpit.