- Monitoring in JS7 is performed by the JS7 - Monitor Service and includes:
- monitoring the availability of Controllers and Agents,
- monitoring the execution results of workflows and jobs.
- Monitoring of execution results can be handled in the following ways:
- by making execution results visible to users with the JS7 - Monitor view,
- by sending notifications by mail, see JS7 - Notification interface.
- by using an external System Monitor, for example Nagios®, Opsview®, Zabbix® and many other tools that:
- perform active checks by repeatedly checking the availability of JS7 components,
- perform passive checks by accepting messages from the JS7 - Notification interface.