The JS7 - Workflow Editor offers to manage properties for workflows and jobs.
For job scripts within a workflow a specific editor is provided that allows to work with longer scripts.
Invoke Script Editor
The JOC Cockpit Configuration->Inventory View offers the Script Editor for modification of job scripts:
- Job scripts can be directly edited from the multiline input field in the lower right corner of the property editor.
- When moving the mouse into the job script input field then the
Edit Job Script
When the Script Editor is invoked then the following popup window is displayed:
The Script Editor comes with a number of capabilities:
- Syntax highlighting
- For frequently used script languages such as bash, PowerShell, Perl etc. the syntax is considered.
- The right and lower border of the popup window offer to resize the window
- Search and Replace
- The Find button allows to search for strings
- The Replace/Replace All buttons offer respective replacements to be perfomed.
- Undo / Redo
- Buttons for undo/redo can be used to revert/repeat the last editing steps