- JS7 is provided from Linux based OCI compatible container images which ship with a current Alpine base image and OpenJDK.
- Container images for JS7 are publicly available from https://hub.docker.com/r/sosberlin/js7.
- SOS does not accept any liability for base images including the working of the base image and possible bugs or vulnerabilities.
- Users who intend to operate the JS7 products in a security-aware environment should create their own images, see JS7 - Build Container Images.
- Instructions on how to run containers for JS7 products can be found in the articles listed below.
- Details of run-time configuration for containers can be found in the JS7 - Configuration for Containers articles.
- JS7 - Agent Installation for Containers
- JS7 - Controller Installation for Containers
- JS7 - JOC Cockpit Installation for Containers
- JS7 - Running Containers for User Accounts
How To ... Installation