JS7 - Calendars specify the days on which scheduling events can occur.
- Calendars specify rules for recurring days and lists of days that are used by Schedules to create orders for the Daily Plan.
- The handling of Calendars is explained with the JS7 - Management of Calendars article.
JS7 - Schedules determine the point in time when orders for workflow execution will start.
- Start dates are specified by Calendars and limit the days for execution of workflows.
- Start times are specified by Schedules that can further limit the days for workflow execution.
Schedules are applied by the JS7 - Daily Plan to create orders for the resulting date and time:
- Schedules can be manually applied from the JS7 - Daily Plan view.
- Schedules are automatically applied by the JS7 - Daily Plan Service.