The Break Instruction can be used in a JS7 - Cycle Instruction to terminate the cycle and to make an order leave the cycle.
FEATURE AVAILABILITY STARTING FROM RELEASE 2.5.3
Workflow Instruction: Break
The workflow implements
- an initial job that creates a workflow variable index with the initial value 0,
- a cycle to loop incrementation of the index workflow variable:
- a job inside the cycle that increments the index workflow variable,
- a JS7 - If Instruction that checks if the value of the index workflow variable exceeds a maximum value,
- a Break Instruction to make the order leave the workflow in case that the index workflow variable exceeds the maximum value.
- a final job that will be processed by the order after it leaves the cycle.