Use JOE to create a PL/SQL job:
- Open JOE's Job Wizard
- Select JobSchedulerPLSQLJob in the list of available jobs and enter a job name
- Goto "next" to set some parameters for the database connection etc.
- See the reference documentation for the PL/SQLJob job to get more information about the job parameters
- After you have finished the wizard then you can insert the PL/SQL script in the script tab of the job.
- Alternatively you can put the PL/SQL script in an external file and enter this filename in the parameter "command".
You get a job like the following: