Security features of JS7 cover the planning, setup and operation of JS7 componentsproducts:
- Connection Management
- Network connections between JS7 components products can be secured by TLS/SSL certificates for HTTPS mutual authentication.
- A built-in Certificate Authority allows creation of TLS/SSL certificates and supports simplified rollout to Controller and Agent instances.
- Access Management
- JOC Cockpit provides authentication by built-in account management and by integration of LDAP Directory Services such as Microsoft Active Directory®.
- Permissions are available for all operations with the JS7 - Browser User Interface and the JS7 - REST Web Service API.
- Deployment Management
- Deployment of workflows and jobs is secured by use of digital signatures.
- Secure Operation
- Measures for secure operation include management of secure defaults for system settings, management of credentials and replacement of passwords, where applicable, preferably with certificates.