- JID is a dashboard that includes multiple components:
- JOC - JobScheduler Operations Center can be included in JID.
- Daily plans in JID in detail are shown. These plans show the jobs that are to be executed for the current day and what jobs have already been executed.
- JID includes an event editor and event monitor that can be used to control and to check existing events for job starts.
- JID connects to the JobScheduler database to present up-to-date information to users.
Jira server SOS JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 6dc67751-9d67-34cd-985b-194a8cdc9602 key JID-88
- JID can be operated in the scheduling environment or on any computer that supports a Java Virtual Machine.