If you open JOC in the Internet Explorer and you get the error Automation server can't create object
then you could edit the site zone security settings of the Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools menu in Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click the Custom level button.
- Scroll down to Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins and click Enable.
- Scroll down to Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting and click Enable.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
If you don't wanted to change the security settings of the Internet Zone then you could add JOC to the Trusted Sites and edit this site zone.