- Known Issues describe a behavior of the products that some users are uncomfortable with.
- However, there are reasons why such a behavior cannot be changed or is not planned to be changed.
- An immediate solution might not be possible or is planned within a larger architecture change.
- A resolution is not planned due to on-going low priority of the issue.
- There is no use case or customer requirement of wider acceptance.
- A workaround is available that is rather close to the intended functionality.
- Issues in the below ist are
- either marked as "Known Issue" by their final status, see Release Policy - Feature Life Cycle Management
- or labelled as known issues that has not yet been decided on and therefore will show a different issue status.
|Key||T||Sub-Tasks||Linked Issues||Fix Version/s||P||Summary||Status||Resolution|