- When running the JobScheduler Master and JobScheduler Universal Agent the following error occurs when multiple job chain orders should be run simultaneously with the same Agent:
- You receive the message because you are running a number of jobs in parallel on the same Universal Agent.
- JobScheduler Master is Open Source and free to use without any restriction
- JobScheduler Universal Agent can be used within the license terms stated with the product
- By default when used with an Open Source License for JobScheduler Master then you can run one job at a time with the Universal Agent
- see Usage for Open Source Users and Commercial License Holders
- For more in-depth explanations see our news to the open source community
Commercial License holders of JobScheduler licenses can contact SOS to have their license key upgraded for use with the Universal Agent at no additional cost. Send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org