- This Knowledge Guide links up the Knowledge Base articles most relevant to users seeking an introduction to the JobScheduler Master and Universal Agent and their supported platforms.
- The articles cover the Master/Agent architecture including high availability and clustering.
- In addition, an overview of the main JobScheduler features is also presented.
- Management and Software Architects
The pages in this guide
- Introduction - Platforms and Architecture
- Introduction - Feature Overview
- Introduction - Licensing
- Introduction - Support and Services